Thursday, 16 April 2015

How To Style Ipanema Flip Flops


Flip flops are my favourite, they are stylish yet comfortable at the same time! Ever since mentioning Ipanema in my April Wishlist, I thought it would be fun to share how I would style some of my favourite Ipanema flip flops with some items of clothing mentioned in my wishlist! 

What I like about Ipanema is that they have such a wide range of flip flops/sandals, all of which are different colours and styles. There are so much more than your average £2 pair from Primark and they look like such good quality. Ipanema products are all made from 100% recycled PVC, which is material that can be recycled again and again, which is all well!

Ipanema Festival Sandal (Click HERE to see them on the Ipanema website) - £20.00 Sunglasses - £1.00 Bag - £49.00 Skater Dress - £14.99

I think these sandals really pull the look together and give it that festival vibe, which I think is going to be big this summer.




Ipanema Bicycle Flip Flops (Click HERE to see them on the Ipanema website) - £20.00 Pink Swing Vest - £6.00 Pink Lipstick - £8.00 Blue Crochet Shorts - £9.99 Pastel Bracelet - £6.99

I love blue and pink together! They are such summery colours, and with the flip flops (which are the most adorable things ever) I think this is a really nice outfit. 


Ipanema Vitraux Sandal (Click HERE to see them on the Ipanema website)- £30.00 White Shirt - £17.99 Skinny Jeans - £15.00 Layered Necklace - £14.00 Watch - £30.00 Pink Blazer - £27.99

This is such a versatile look, as I think it can be worn during the day and in the evening, say going out for a meal. I love how the Ipanema sandals have a hint of pastel pink in, which ties in nicely with the pink blazer.

I personally would spend more money on a pair of shoes, as they last so much longer and don't end up falling to pieces! I also think it's so much easier to buy one, strong and durable pair then having to keep spending money on multiple pairs. Compared to places like Zara and Miss Selfridge, I think Ipanema's prices are a lot more reasonable, as they are good quality yet still affordable. 

The fact that these sandals can be worn with pretty much any outfit is why I love them so much. It means you don't have to worry about buying another pair of shoes to go with different outfits, you can simply through on a pair of these and be done with!

Hope you enjoyed this post! Do you love sandals as much as I do? 

Hope you're having a good week! 

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment