Sunday, 29 March 2015

Review: Burberry Kisses Lipstick With Swatches




So recently Burberry were allowing twitter users to nominate others to try their new Burberry Kisses lipstick. I was kindly nominated, so signed up for a free sample and it arrived yesterday! Understandably, it is quite a small lipstick as it's a sample, but it's free so you can't go wrong!

There was a choice of 4 colours, ranging from pinks to reds. I decided to chose the colour Rose Blush, but unfortunately they didn't have any of them left, so instead sent me the shade 'Nude Pink' which I'm suprinsingly happy about as I feel like this is the first lipstick I've tried that really suits me! I have the Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in shade 16, which is a gorgeous shade and very similar to this shade, but it doesn't suit me as much as this one does. I think it's because it is more nude than pink.


It applies so smoothly due to it's creamy texture, it almost feels like a lip balm! I like that it's quite sheer and isn't too bright or pigmented, so quite a nice colour for the day time or with a smokey eye. Spring is the time when I stop wearing a darker red lippy, and change it for a bright pink/peachy shade, so I know this is something I will be wearing throughout the spring/summer (or however long it will last me!). I did have to re-apply once during the day, but I usually have to with my other lipsticks.



I definitely think I'm going to purchase the full-sized version once this one has gone! I think the free sample nomination campaign is still going on, so nominate a friend and you may get one in return!  Otherwise, if you are interested in looking at the full-sized versions of Burberry Kisses, click HERE.

Have you tried Burberry Kisses before? Are you planning too?

Hope you have a lovely week!

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment