Thursday, 19 March 2015

NEW IN - Rimmel Rita Ora Nail Varnish Spring Collection


It's spring! Which means sunny days, flowers and bright colours. I do find it quite hard in the spring, as my clothes are all quite basic and dark, but I love bright coloured nail varnish. I was quite excited to see that Rita Ora has bought out a spring collection of nail varnishes with Rimmel, and was amazed at just how pretty the colours were. They had an offer on in SuperDrug which was buy 1 get 1 half price. So I decided to pick up two of my favourite colours.

The brush is quite wide, but I like that as it only takes 2 strokes until my entire nail was painted. In terms of the formulation, it's not sticky or thick and it glides on really nicely. I haven't had any problems with it being streaky which is why I like it so much. All together, there are 12 different shades in the collection, ranging from pastel colours to more vibrant colours.

I went for a mint green/turquoise colour, which is quite a muted colour with just one coat but brighter with two. This would look great with a simple, plain outfit just to add a subtle pop of colour.

The other nail varnish I picked up was a pastel purple colour which I think is my favourite. This is a really subtle one but looks really pretty on my nails. 

They only cost £2.99 which is a very affordable price, and I will definitely be picking up some more colours from the collection.

You can find them HERE.

Hope you're having a great week!

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment