Saturday, 10 January 2015

My Favourite Red Lipstick | FOTD


Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Colour Moisturising Lipstick in Sangria 06

Today's blog post is about my favourite red lipstick and my F0TD (Face Of The Day).

My favourite red lipstick is the Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Colour Moisturising Lipstick in Sangria 06. This isn't your typical bright red lipstick, it is a bit more darker which is why I like it. I don't really suit bright red lipstick which is why I tend to stick with the purples and the pinks, but I was shopping in Debenhams one day, drooling over all the make-up and saw that Elizabeth Arden was having a seasonal sale. This lipstick is usually £20 but it was reduced to £10.

This is my favourite red lipstick for a number of reasons. One of them being that it is so moisturising and creamy. With most lipsticks, I have to apply a lip balm first as they are quite drying but I didn't have to with this on. The application is very smooth and once it's on you can't feel it on your lips. I haven't worn this lipstick all day for me to be able to tell you about it's lasting power, but I have worn it for roughly 2 hours and it was still on my lips. This lipstick comes in a variety of different shades and I will definitely be buying some more.





This is the make-up that I paired with the red lipstick:


Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation
Rimmel Lasting 25hr Nude Foundation
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Sleek Blush
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
Soap & Glory Super Cat Eyeliner
Rimmel Kohl Eyeliner Pencil
Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara
MUA Matte Eyshadow Palette

Thank you for reading this blog post.
Until next time,
Goodbye!
x





0 comments:

Post a Comment